Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Third week: Total points

Sorry they are not by rank yet this week….my morning is busy…so I’m just going to throw the numbers out.

AND….STEPH J. had gall bladder surgery recently. She has been told she can’t exercise for 2 weeks. How would you all feel if she could still receive the exercise points until she’s given the ok from her doctor. My thought is… this is a challenge to motivate us what’s in OUR CONTROL! Her circumstance is definitely out of her control. THOUGHTS EVERYONE….she says she’s ok losing the points but I wanted to get your input.

Katie F. 52

Stephanie S. 66

Michelle S. 55

Gloria L. 50

Camie D. 70

Marcia T. 70

Steph J. 64

Marianne 70

James 68

Heather 70

Nickie R 70

Allison V 70

Cynthia 66

Heidi 60

Valynn 70

Rich 64

Kendi 66

Vickie 68

5 comments:

  1. I am ok with her getting the points because she is a good friend of mine and I love her... :) and she is doing such a good job with everything else! Steph is awesome, you would all feel the same way if you knew her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am walking as much as I can, which right now is about 5 minutes at a time, but it does add up. It is not very aerobic, and it makes me need a nap, but I think I can start adding more and more walking to get my exercise point in. I will do the best that I can with what I can do. Thanks for the consideration, you are a good group of people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she deserves a point each day for obeying her doctor and caring for her body!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I got 70 last week!!! My sister Valynn was 70 mine was only 60. I put both our scores on there.

    I think we should let Steph have the points!!

    ReplyDelete