Thursday, September 2, 2010

Yummy….but healthy!

image

Hey guys….so I just want to share a site that I visit daily AND IS A HUGE MOTIVATOR TO ME in my journey to becoming my healthiest me. I was told about this site only 2 weeks ago…and today was  the first time I tried one of her recipes. All of her recipes look awesome…I can’t wait to try them all. In the mean time I really liked this one.

Lemon Protein Bars  at  http://leanbodieshf.com/?p=2267

It tasted like a dessert but had nothing unhealthy in it. And it was a good source of whole grains and protein of course.

It’s not the BEST THING your mouth has ever tasted. But for being as healthy as it was….I was surprised!

The site has all kinds of good information…workouts…tips etc. ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm glad you like my site so much! Thank you so much for reposting the recipe. I appreciate it. This is a cool challenge you guys have going on. It's awesome that you set something like this up. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete