Ok fellow supporters….it’s me again Nickie! So this challenge has really helped me make better decisions each day (especially when it comes to not eating sweets or eating after 8 p.m.) but I want to be held more accountable for what I’m doing for my health. I’ve been VERY STRESSED lately. My husbands out of town for 4 months and now I don’t have anyone to be held accountable too. So going for second helpings for dinner is becoming a little too easy these days. So I’m just getting the word out that I’m swallowing my pride and posting my daily food intake on a new blog at onedayatatimegoal.blogspot.com !!!! I so badly want to fit into my old clothes (which it’s about time….my baby’s 20 months old). So I hope you don’t think I’m too forward by doing this….but I’m desperate to have a little more accountability and it’s just not in our budget to join somewhere like Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers. So if you want to try and bust me feel free to spy on me at that blog. And if you are feeling the same way….please form your own food log blog and we can keep tabs on each other and keep each other motivated!
No comments:
Post a Comment