Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fifth week: TOTAL POINTS

Sunday...Sunday...Sunday. Here we are again...ready to report!!!

I got a 70. And I didn't even have to use my free point for sweets! Yes...if you knew me you would know that's a big deal!

What's your score???

8 comments:

  1. Stephanie S- 61 points
    Gloria L- 53
    Michelle S-57

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather - 70
    James - 68
    Marianne - 69

    This week was a tough one to pull off my perfect score because it was my birthday and I was oh-so-tempted to eat birthday cake. I resisited! Woot, woot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a 70...
    Heather why didn't you use your free sweet day for your birthday?? that is what I would have done!!! My struggle will be next week from October 6th to Sunday because I am going to CA!! but I am going to try to be super strong, like I said I am competitive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 43 for the past week.

    I think I'm the lowest poster but I'm still in it! I really like keeping track of these things--I just need to apply myself more and refuse to eat things I shouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steph J had 65 points last week. I just got back from the doc and have been cleared to exercise starting slowly. So I am excited to get back at it! Thanks to everyone for letting me recover and still be in the competition.

    ReplyDelete