I have a bachelor's degree in Music Therapy. I loved working in the field until I started having kids. I now teach a few music lessons to keep my mind in the music. I am also starting to make and sell fabric hair flowers here. http://www.etsy.com/shop/kendenegailey I just listed them this week so I am not sure if they will even sell yet but it is fun to try.
This program has been good for me. I have been over weight since I hit puberty. I started my junior high years in an adult size 14. A few years ago I started to run. I ran my first marathon in April of '09. I have run a total of three now and am planning on running one every year for the rest of my life. I don't really enjoy running but I enjoy the feeling following the run. So, exercising is not my down fall, it is eating. I love to eat. This program has opened my eyes to how much junk I really eat in a day. I hope I will have the strength to continue to eat like this even when the 60 days are up.
I tried to find a picture of myself, apparently I am camera shy, I don't have a single picture of myself on my computer, sorry.
Kendi, the hair flowers are darling!!! If we get a girl you can definitely count on me buying some! Congrats on HD passing the bar! We're super excited for you guys!
ReplyDelete