I got a 70
I got a 70...I know I wouldn't be doing as good if Heather hadn't thrown out the challenge!! but like I said earlier...I am one competitive person and I don't like losing!! :)
Heather - 70James - 65Marianne - 69
70.
Only 58 this time. :-(I am shooting for a 70 this week!!
I got a 69 almost there. Lots of family birthdays this month!
Well thanks to the doctor's note, thanks by the way team, I got 65 this week.
I got a 70
ReplyDeleteI got a 70...I know I wouldn't be doing as good if Heather hadn't thrown out the challenge!! but like I said earlier...I am one competitive person and I don't like losing!! :)
ReplyDeleteHeather - 70
ReplyDeleteJames - 65
Marianne - 69
70.
ReplyDeleteOnly 58 this time. :-(
ReplyDeleteI am shooting for a 70 this week!!
I got a 69 almost there. Lots of family birthdays this month!
ReplyDeleteWell thanks to the doctor's note, thanks by the way team, I got 65 this week.
ReplyDelete