Sunday, September 12, 2010

REPORT TIME:

3 WEEKS…CAN YOU BELIEVE WE’VE BEEN AT THIS FOR 3 WEEKS! And I finally scored a 70!!! Finally, I didn’t have birthdays, baby blessings, family BBQ’s and date nights to compete with. (Isn’t it obvious what my weak spots are…..YES SOCIAL EVENTS). And can I also mention that I feel like I’m on top of the world right now….BECAUSE I JUST MADE COOKIES WITH MY FAMILY AND DID NOT EAT ONE…NOPE NOT ONE! I’ve always struggled to control myself around baked goods….especially warm fresh baked choc. chip cookies. But I used my sweet point earlier this week so I passed on the cookies today. I usually would not have even tempted myself but since today is GRANDPARENTS DAY, that’s what we made for our grandparents. 

WHAT DID YOU GUYS SCORE???

9 comments:

  1. 66 for me. Not only were we traveling on Monday back from lake Powell but Saturday and Sunday I went to my Grandparents 60th wedding anniversary party in Idaho. So, I am making excuses but I will be better this week.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a 70. I was pretty excited when I realized that we were 1/3 of the way through!! Good job everybody let's keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather - 70
    James - 68
    Marianne - 70

    Another week down! Thanks for pointing out Marcia that we're a third of the way through this... yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nickie--Congratulations on not eating a single cookie! I'm so impressed. :) I got 52 points last week! It's those dang treats that always get me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steph J has 64 points last week. Not too shabby since I had my gall bladder removed Thursday. I used my sick days to get most of those points but I now can do everything but exercise this week. I am still not cleared for that for another 2 weeks. I am sad I will miss those points, but I certainly understand why I am not allowed! :) Good job everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Valynn got a 70 again!! She also wanted to make sure you got her score of 70 for last week as well!!

    I scored a 60 for the week. - Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got 68 this week. So close! No eating after 8 pm is hard when I get done with yard work after 8 then still need to eat dinner.

    ReplyDelete