Sunday, September 5, 2010

Report time:

It’s that time again….time to report your scores! You all did great the first week….can’t wait to see what this week brought about.

I ALMOST…..ALMOST scored a 70. I’m so impressed by all of you 70 pointers. I just slipped up 30 minutes ago at a family get together. I was the only person out of 60 people not eating my favorite dessert. DANG THOSE FUDGY OWEY-GOOEY BROWNIES.

I scored a 69

But I’m proud of myself…..this week we had 3 family get togethers, a night at the movies, and a date night to the Diamond Back baseball game. I WAS SURROUNDED BY GOOD FOOD! I’m slowly proving to myself I have the strength to say “No thank you”.

Well….I can say no to everything but brownies apparently!

WHAT WAS YOUR SCORE???

8 comments:

  1. Stephanie S: 67
    Dustin S:55
    Michelle S: 60
    Gloria L: 55

    ReplyDelete
  2. 70! I get competitive and when someone (sorry can't remember her name, Heather maybe) wanted to get a perfect score I am gonna see what I can do...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I think it must run in the family, maybe it is coming from a family of 9 kids...makes us competitive...I got a 70 as well...and there were chocolate brownies at the dinner I was at yesterday...I just left the room and tried to put it out of mind...I still knew they were there and I really wanted to take one home to eat another day, but I don't really know when my sugar day will be this week...so I just stayed strong, so if I can do it I think everybody probably can!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marianne - 69 points
    James - 67 points
    Heather - 70 points

    Two weeks down! I (Heather) have already lost 8 lbs and James has lost 5 lbs! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the late post! I was out of town with no internet access! I got a 62 for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got 69, which, I must say, is amazing. I was at Lake Powell starting Thursday until yesterday. There was 1.5 gallons of icecream in the freezer, a 5 lb bag of candy bars and lots of other junk food. My point was lost eating after 8 pm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to Kendi, my score improved this week. (I was at Lake Powell too, also not eating ice cream or Twix or drinking Coke.) I got 51 for the week, and I'm down 3 lbs., which puts me at a 1 lb gain since the challenge started.
    Personal goal for the week: 70 points, and start running again.

    ReplyDelete