Sunday, August 29, 2010

Marcia

My name is Marcia, these are a couple of pictures of me on one of my trips last year, this one is on a boat in the middle of Norway, I am the one in the front of the picture, I look pretty much the same now except my hair is several inches longer. My sister told me about this challenge and I thought about it for a couple of days and decided that something like this would probably be a good thing for me to do...I don't know if I can make these goals a permenent part of my life but like Cynthia T. said it is a kick in the pants I needed...and with one week down I feel like it has been a pretty good 7 days of working on goals and I should keep doing it, and least for another 53 days!!

and this picture was in the middle of Kukenhoff (I probably spelled it wrong, can't really remember how it is spelled) Gardens but it is a big tulip garden in Amsterdam Holland. You can't see any of the tulips in this picture, but I had to take my picture in this cute big chair!!

So I hope more of you will introduce yourselves so we can all get to know each other, even if it is from a distance!!

1 comment:

  1. Love that grin in the picture Marc! You are the best! See you can do it!

    ReplyDelete