Monday, August 30, 2010

Camie


So, this is me and my family! I studied Nutrition in college for a short time and then graduated with my degree in Exercise Science. I love to run and have been running for 12+ years. I am training for a couple of races right now. So, this is my kind of stuff. I love learning new things, but as a busy mom sometimes I just get lazy about all of it. This challenge is a great way to help me remember to just do it and think more about it. I love that the challenge includes more than just eating good and exercising! I am wondering what is the hardest part for everyone? The hardest thing for me originally was the sugar and no eating after 8pm, but after one week I feel like those things are easy. Amazing how good you feel when you take on a challenge and do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment