Katie F

I'm Katie F. I'm married to a wonderful man, Bri! We've been married for 15 months. We just bought a home in Centerville, Utah. I work full-time as a legal secretary in downtown Salt Lake City. When I'm not at work -- I'm working on my yard or in my home. A few years ago I lost 115 pounds! Yea! I was doing triathlons and 5ks and even a century bike ride. But for a few different reasons I've stumbled backwards and I've gained 60 pounds in the past year. I'm trying to get back into exercise and eating healthy again. I'm trying to not focus so much on the weight loss right now but instead on getting back into an exercise routine and making better food choices. I know the weight loss will follow. I love reading about everybody and I'm excited to be in the challenge with my good friends Marcia, Stephanie and Camie!
Katie that is an awesome picture, when/where was it??
ReplyDeleteI grew up in Centerville...small world! Love it there. I am amazed by people who can lose so much weight. I struggle with just the 10 lbs I have to go. Way to go! You obviously are a strong person...keep up the good work...you can accomplish anything you set your mind too!
ReplyDeleteMarcia -- this was taken July 4, 2009 at Millcreek Canyon. The Farnsworths were up there for a picnic. It was just four days after I was released from the hospital after my surgery. Thanks for the compliment!
ReplyDelete