I have a few ideas for personal goals but I was wondering if anybody wants to share what they are doing to give me more idea what to do for my own personal goals. I have been spending a few minutes every day this week working on decluttering my bedroom, that could be a full-time job or a goal that lasts the entire 60 days anyway, but I am getting kinda tired of it and know that I am definitely going to want to do other things with my personal goals!
Thanks Nickie for doing this challenge and Camie for telling me about it because I have REALLY been needing to do something like this to get myself in gear. And so far 4 days down I haven't struggled too much so we will see how we are feeling in another few days!!
Glad to hear that you are struggling...it hasn't been impossible, but not easy for me either!
ReplyDeleteMarcia--you're amazing! Oh....and hi Camie! :) I'm glad you're in this competition--you'll be a hard one to beat.
ReplyDeleteMy personal goal this week -- journaling all of the food that I eat.
I was actually suprised this wasn't one of the standard goals. So I'm making it my own.
One of the goals I am working on is compiling healthy recipes so I have more good tasty food around.
ReplyDeleteMarcia, remember back in the day when we did those challenges with each other. How about repeating the one fruit and one vegetable at every meal! That is a pretty good stretch.
ReplyDelete