Monday, August 23, 2010

Calling all contestants….

Alright…as of right now these are the names of those competing for your money (I mean competing for healthier habits). If I missed your name please let me know. I had a lot of people join us today and I don’t want to miss anyone. I will give it two more days for others to join (and again those people will just have to tack on extra days at the end).

Here’s who I have committed: (33 total)

James & Heather J.

Laura A.

Linda (Laura A’s Mom)

Laura & Aaron L.

Allison V.

Stephanie & Dustin S.

Camie D.

Rich & Nickie R.

Roger, Darlene, & Jackson R.

Cynthia T.

Marcia T.

Steph J.

Heidi P.

Debbie

Valynn

Marianne C.

Lorraine S.

Kendi G.

Michelle S.

Gloria

Marcianne S.

Katie F.

Ryan & Nanette

Joanna T.

Vickie D.

McKenzie R.

8 comments:

  1. Don't forget me. My family members that want to do it are Debbie and Valynn. Thanks,

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just signed up last night, so you probably haven't gotten to it, but remember to put my name on the list... Lorraine S. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in too. I started yesterday so I am on track to finish with the rest of the group

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay Nickie, add Michelle S & Gloria to the list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Marcia T. and Steph J.'s friend -- Katie F. I'm in! I'll start Wednesday, August 25th. I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete