Hello everyone, I am Stephanie Johnson. I live in the Salt Lake area, am single, have no kids to show off here. I also had a rough time finding a current pic of me alone, so here I am with some pals (I am the blonde in the yellow shirt bottom right.) This was taken after a parade that I was in, a little odd that this picture includes Clint Eastwood...
Then I am the one in the middle here. This was taken right after a play I was in. I was one of the Narrators in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat recently. Which is why I am blonde right now, my hair is naturally brown.
I joined this competition because I am interested in a healthy lifestyle. I have 100 pounds to lose, and know I need to focus on the basics. When I heard about this competition from Marcia I was all in!! I had a good first week overall. I struggled to find time to exercise daily, but did pretty well on not eating sugar! I am an estimator and human resource manager for the company I work for. I just went back to school for a Certificate in Human Resource Management so I can sit the SHRM exam when I am done (it is like the CPA exam but for HRM.) I also just signed up for my very first dance class which starts Wednesday. I like to scrapbook, read, and love to spend time with my family. I have 3 nieces and 1 nephew that I get to spoil, and I do!
It is nice to meet all of you, good luck to everyone and thanks for the support system set up here.
No comments:
Post a Comment