Monday, August 23, 2010

Spread the word…

So word is just now starting to get out and I have people joining by the handful. I say the more the merrier so the reward is sweeter…haha! Plus it just makes more competition for the rest of us. Even though people are joining still….the challenge is STILL ON! IT STARTED THIS MORNING! If people join us a few days late….they will just have to carry on the challenge a few days past the end date. I will work out the details of payment in a couple of days once I have a firm number of how many people will be joining us. PLEASE CHECK THIS BLOG OFTEN so I don’t have to contact you individually…that will make my life easier. I have authorized everyone I had emails for to write posts on this blog (as you can see Cassidy’s post about needing new shoes)…..I love it! This is for all of us to have fun….so POST ALREADY….let us know how it’s going for you.

So far I’ve had to pee twice as much as usual. The only draw back of consuming the sufficient amount of H2o we need.

If you haven’t received permission to blog….send me your email if I don’t have it. Allison I authorized your usage….did it not work????

No comments:

Post a Comment