Sunday, August 29, 2010

Report time….

Ok everyone….it’s time to report tonight how we did our first week. Leave a comment letting me know how many points you earned from Mon-Sun. If you started late I STILL WANT YOUR NUMBER!!! If you started late you will be given the opportunity to gain additional points after we complete the contest when you continue for however many days you are behind.

OR YOU CAN EMAIL YOUR SCORE TO : nickiereeves@gmail.com

14 comments:

  1. 68 points for Darlene and 4 lbs. lost, yippee!
    66 points for Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got 70 points. It was a good week! Hopefully I can keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got 70 points this week too...see what I can do if I put my mind to something!! not because I did every goal every day, but because I did every goal at least 6 of the 7 days. I did do some of them all 7 days! Hopefully we can keep up the great start to the challenge and finish strong!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie S: 67 points
    Dustin S: 61 points
    The following started Weds:
    Gloria L: 44 points
    Michelle S: 41 points

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a rough week, however, I still pulled a 64. That is not a number that I am proud of, but it motivates me to do better next week seeing some of the 70's that are being reported. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go everyone....you all have done so well. I was scoring 70 points until today (Sunday)which is usually the day I struggle. I forgot to eat my second helping of veggies....grrrrr! My score came to 68. I'll post an official score list of everyone on Tuesday once everyone has time to report.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heather: 70 points - woot, woot!
    James: 70 points (by the skin of his teeth!)
    Marianne: 70 points

    We all worked our little booties off this week and hopefully we can keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was at 70 until today as well! Should have been more diligent today! GRRR! I ended the week with 68 points.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 56 points for Ryan and 51 points for Nanette. We both started a day late.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Started Wednesday -- 41 points. Man--the competition is fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had 62 Points, I emailed you too Nickie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I lose! I really needed this challenge. So, my embarrassing total for the week (and I did not start late) is 36. And I gained 4 pounds. Here's to a better week, and taking those 4 lbs. back off!

    ReplyDelete