Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Game on….

Ok my fellow contestants….the contest IS CLOSED to new joiners. We have a great number of people and we are ready to roll. I will post tomorrow instructions on how to send the money. For now, I just want to focus on getting everyone on the contestant list and make sure that everyone who wants to have access to post on this blog has been granted permission.

If you have not received an invitation through blogger to become an author for this blog….it may be because I don’t have your email address (some of you have been contacting me through facebook).

So if you have not received permission already and want to post… please leave me your email.

IF YOU HAVE JOINED IN THE PAST TWO DAYS….GO TO THE POST TWO DOWN FROM HERE AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE CONTESTANT LIST!!!

2 comments:

  1. Am I reading that right and we have 30 contestants?! Game on indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep....30 it is! As of now. Hopefully it won't change once I ask for money. But I think we have a committed group of people.

    ReplyDelete