I hope I’m not the only one who falls short everyday with the goals I have set for myself. I want to make my life long goal of being healthy a positive experience…not something I dread. LET’S MAKE THIS FUN….. come join me in this 60 day challenge. It will be fun to see each others progress and be able to encourage each other to make small changes that will hopefully become healthy habits. Not only will it be a fun way to accomplish our goals….BUT IT MAY JUST PAY OUT! At the end of the contest everyone will pitch in $5…and those who get the 3 highest points will get some $$$ that just may buy you a new outfit or something fun to show for your hard work. The rules of the challenge are posted to the right. Leave a message for me if you are in.
I will eventually make this blog private…..so don’t delay….commit today!
I’ve made up a spreadsheet to help me keep track of my points…I couldn’t get it to download here…if you want a copy leave me your email and I will send it to you!
I'm in! How do we get the money to you? Do you have a paypal account set up or something?
ReplyDeleteJames and I are totally in!!! I'm super excited! Let us know how to get you the money k!
ReplyDeletehey nickie, may i join too? ;)
ReplyDeletei didnt want to run one while being on the mainland, but it would be awesome if i could do it without worrying about the details. :) let me know thx :)
NIckie,
ReplyDeleteI totally want to do this! I just bought a 30 day supply of shakology(a protein shake that contains frutose) Is fructose considered a no no?
Count me in! I will send you an email with all of my questions! Oh and I think I am gonna spread the word, hope that is okay!
ReplyDeleteCount me in. You are the best hun. Love you
ReplyDeleteI am in with you all... You know the token stranger none of you know! Thanks for the email confirmation.
ReplyDeleteMy mom and I are both in.
ReplyDeleteI'm in too, but I don't care for the cash prize. I'll be a silent follower keeping track of my own personal points. Is that ok?? How do I get the spreadsheet?
ReplyDeleteBonnie what's your email and I will send you the spread sheet. If anyone else wants the spread sheet send me your email too.
ReplyDeleteI am in! I had set a goal to start a healthier life style today so this works perfect. It will help me stay motivated!! I would love the spread sheet as well, jctimothy@Juno.com.
ReplyDeleteThanks
Cynthia (from stake fitness class)
I guess I am going to go ahead and pay the money and join then. I heard about this through Camie, she is my sister and then I have started spreading the news too...I definitely want the spreadsheet, I was starting to think about making my own but I am sure that yours will be much better thanks for doing this!! marcia marcia_thomson@yahoo.com.
ReplyDeleteNickie, Ryan and I are joining a day late!
ReplyDelete