Wednesday, October 6, 2010

SIXTH WEEK: TOTAL POINTS

Sorry I'm a day late....I forgot. AND I'M LEAVING TOWN THIS SUNDAY UNTIL FRIDAY...so please still send your points in on Sunday and I will post them when I get home. THANKS!

TOP THREE :

Camie D. 70

Marcia T. 70

Heather 70

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valynn 69

Katie F. 49

Stephanie S. 64

Michelle S.

Gloria L.

Steph J. 61

Marianne 70

James 62

Nickie R 68

Allison V

Cynthia

Heidi 50

Rich 65

Kendi 70

Vickie 68

6 comments:

  1. I sent an email I had 68 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Week of October 4 - 10: 53 points for Katie F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Week of October 4 Steph J had 68

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did it...I got 70 even though I was on my trip from Wednesday to yesterday. I had good support from the people I was with and they helped me to stay strong. and now that we are on the final stretch hopefully we can all finish strong. good luck, let's do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I emailed Nickie earlier this week with our points!

    Heather - 70
    James - 66
    Marianne - 70

    ReplyDelete