I got 70
Steph J has 61
70...but this is the week that I go to CA on Wednesday...so I am worrying a bit...but I am going to try my best to be strong!!! wish me luck!!
70
Heather - 70James - 62Marianne - 70James and I have been reading the Doctrine & Covenants for our "spiritual reading" point and we just finished it last night! Yay!
49 Points for Katie F. Still workin' at it even though I'm not perfect!
Stephanie S- 64 points
Only 50 this week! :-(
I got 70
ReplyDeleteSteph J has 61
ReplyDelete70...but this is the week that I go to CA on Wednesday...so I am worrying a bit...but I am going to try my best to be strong!!! wish me luck!!
ReplyDelete70
ReplyDeleteHeather - 70
ReplyDeleteJames - 62
Marianne - 70
James and I have been reading the Doctrine & Covenants for our "spiritual reading" point and we just finished it last night! Yay!
49 Points for Katie F. Still workin' at it even though I'm not perfect!
ReplyDeleteStephanie S- 64 points
ReplyDeleteOnly 50 this week! :-(
ReplyDelete