Sunday, October 17, 2010

Report time for 8th week:

Time to report this week: Can you believe we are nearing the end??? Just F.Y.I you can still use your free points for this week even though it doesn't go for an entire week.

Thanks

Nickie 63 (wow a challenge and vacation to Disneyland didn't mesh well. Early mornings and late nights left me no time to read or write in my journal...and who can pass up a churro or ice cream here and there....I HAVE NOT REGRETS!)

8 comments:

  1. Only 51 Wow vacation sure killed my will power. Oh but we had fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather - 70
    James - 66
    Marianne - 70

    I earned that 70 by the skin of my teeth. I had to use a couple of sick points yesterday because I came down with an aweful stomach flu!!! Yuck! Luckily it looks like it was only a 24 hour thing and I'm feeling back to my normal self. Only 4 more days - yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 70...I can't believe we are down to the last 4 days...in the beginning I wasn't sure if I would be able to do it...and now I think I can keep many of them going even after the challenge...I also know I would never have been able to do as good as I have if I hadn't had the extra challenge from Heather... :) So, thank you thank you thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything for you sweet Marcia! It's been a fun challenge so far!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have been sick all week with a cold and didn't do so well. Only 48 for the week! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete