We made it ladies....the challenge is COMPLETE! Please share your points and if you want your thoughts about your personal journey through this challenge.
ladies and GENTLEMAN... James was feeling left out! ;)
Heather - 40 James - 38 Marianne - 40
Woot, woot! James and I were just talking about the challenge and we're both super glad that we did it. We had McDonald's today for the first time and we felt just plain sick afterward. It really helped us to recognize that all of that junk food really doesn't do our body's any good! We're hoping to continue some of the challenges and it was fun to do this with all of you. A big thanks to Nickie for spearheading this all - you are Superwoman!!!
I, like Heather and James, have learned that my body doesn't like all the junk that I normally put into it. I have been eating a lot of sugar for the past few days and I don't feel well at all. I have learned that even though I know the sugar will make me sick I still eat it. Why is that? Anyway, I am glad I participated in this challenge, I also learned that I can get a lot more done in a day than I thought, especially the important stuff. Thanks Nickie.
40. I can't believe that we are done!!
ReplyDeleteladies and GENTLEMAN... James was feeling left out! ;)
ReplyDeleteHeather - 40
James - 38
Marianne - 40
Woot, woot! James and I were just talking about the challenge and we're both super glad that we did it. We had McDonald's today for the first time and we felt just plain sick afterward. It really helped us to recognize that all of that junk food really doesn't do our body's any good! We're hoping to continue some of the challenges and it was fun to do this with all of you. A big thanks to Nickie for spearheading this all - you are Superwoman!!!
40.
ReplyDeleteI got 40
ReplyDeleteI, like Heather and James, have learned that my body doesn't like all the junk that I normally put into it. I have been eating a lot of sugar for the past few days and I don't feel well at all. I have learned that even though I know the sugar will make me sick I still eat it. Why is that? Anyway, I am glad I participated in this challenge, I also learned that I can get a lot more done in a day than I thought, especially the important stuff. Thanks Nickie.
Steph J had 38.
ReplyDeleteStephanie got 40 points!! Finally! A perfect week...er... half week.
ReplyDeleteIf anyone wants to start another challenge, let me know. Practice makes perfect right?
ReplyDelete